When do I need to enroll my child?
You are more than welcome to contact the Preschool at your earliest convenience after your child has turned 2 years of age to place them on our waitlist. This is best done via our contact form on the homepage. Alternatively, you can give the Preschool a call to arrange a walk through or attend our yearly open day.
Does my child have to wear a uniform?
An official uniform is not required, however families will have the opportunity to screen print a chosen item of clothing that can be purchased via the preschool in term one.
We do have policies that we encourage families and children to follow. We ask that the children wear enclosed shoes to ensure safety in the playground.
All tops / dresses to have a shoulder (no singlet’s / shoe string straps) to comply with our sun smart policy.
All children are provided with their own personalized sun hat at the commencement of the year.
How do I pay my fees?
Preschool fees are split into four term fees.
Each term, invoices will be placed in your child’s notice pocket with the payment details included.
All payments are required to be made within two weeks of the invoice date.
All of your child’s fees must be paid directly into the Bendigo Bank. No cash to cheques are accepted.
Payment options are via internet banking OR direct deposit (taking cash into a Bendigo Bank branch and asking to deposit into the Preschool’s account.
Credit Card (in person) Square Reader available in kinder office
If you are concerned about the lump sum fee payments at the beginning of each term, we suggest contacting the office to arrange a payment plan. This will minimize the pressure of the large payments.
Use the Registration Form to register…
- Use the “CONTACT US” form to register your Childs name and interest.
- Clifton Springs Preschool will email an application form through to the parent / guardian
- Family returns the completed enrollment application form along with birth certificate & proof of immunization / letter of objection.
- All applications considered based on selection criteria
- Clifton Springs Preschool will send a letter out to family to offer child a place
- Family accepts offer of place and pays enrolment fee to secure place
- Family attends AGM meeting to learn more about Clifton Springs Preschool and receives important information regarding orientation
- Child attends orientation morning to meet their teachers & new Preschool friends for an hour in December.
Is the Preschool “allergy friendly”?
Clifton Springs Preschool is a nut free environment.
We will work towards providing a safe environment for your child, and have safely managed many different allergies over the years of operation.
We have policies, procedures and risk minimization strategies surrounding allergies.
If your child has allergies, and you would like to know more information, please contact our office.